BALTIMORE (WBFF) — This year, President’s Day is observed on Monday, February 20. Take note of what is open and closed this holiday whether you are heading to work or spending the day resting at home.
What Will Be Open On Presidents Day?
- Emergency Shelters
- Baltimore County landfill and drop-off center
- Baltimore County Parking Meters
- Towson Loop Circulator Service
- Baltimore County trash and recycling collection
- CityLink Buses and LocalLink Buses
- Light rail
- Charm City Circulator: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Historic ships in Baltimore: Open 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- National Aquarium: Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Port Discovery: Open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Maryland Science Center: Open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Maryland Zoo in Baltimore: Open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Here to know more on Presidents day:
- President Day 2023: Who Gets Off On This Day?
- President Day Sale 2023: Where The Greatest Sales Are Accurring?
What Will Be closed On Presidents Day?
- MVA offices
- Post Office
- Baltimore County Government
- Baltimore County courts
- Baltimore County Health Department
- Baltimore County Public Libraries
- Baltimore County Senior Centers
- Baltimore City DPW
- Baltimore City Public Libraries
- Baltimore City trash and recycling
- Baltimore City landfill and drop-off centers
- MTA commuter buses
- Walters Art Museum
- Reginald F. Lewis Museum
- Maryland Historical Society
- Baltimore Museum of Industry
- Baltimore Museum of Art
- American Visionary Art Museum