Netflix’s favorite stalker thriller is nearly back for Season 4, so you can finally stop monitoring the internet for updates and start watching something more exciting: the program itself. However, keep your expectations in check: Part 2 will be released a month after the first half of Season 4 premieres. In this post, we will tell you every information about the series. keep reading to know more.
Joe Goldberg (Penn Badgley) was last seen incognito on the streets of Paris, implying he’d fled worldwide after murdering his wife, Love Quinn (Victoria Pedretti), giving away his baby, and claiming his own death. That kind of Joe Goldberg crap.
All indicators pointed to him heading to Paris in search of Marianne Bellamy (Tati Gabrielle), his librarian sweetheart who uncovered the truth about his twisted, murderous tendencies in the Season 3 finale. But Joe won’t be spending the entire fourth season in Paris; instead, he’ll be spending it in London, where he’s found a new job, name, and a new, possibly homicidal social circle.
You Season 4 Release Date
Season 4 of You will feature ten episodes divided into two five-episode installments. The first part is expected to debut on February 9th (it was originally set for Feb. 10). Part 2 will now air on March 9th. Filming began on March 21, 2022, in London and ended on August 27, 2022.
- Demon Slayer Season 3: When Will The Series Be Released?
- C.B. Strike Season 3: Where Will The Story Take Turn?
You Season 4 Release Time
Season 4, episode 1 of You premieres on Thursday, February 9 at midnight Pacific (PT). The exact moment of its release in your country will vary according to your location and the time zone in which you find yourself.
Netflix tweeted about the series’ release time from their official tweeter handle.
12 hours until the first part of YOU SEASON 4 premieres! pic.twitter.com/m25G9qoZMA
— Netflix (@netflix) February 8, 2023
To help you plan your day, we’ve compiled a list of the following You season 4 episode 1 premiere times for a few significant time zones, nations, and cities:
- States of America (PT) – 12:00 AM
- the U.S.A. (ET) – 03:00 AM
- Canada – 12:00 AM (New York), 3:00 AM (Toronto) (Vancouver)
- Brazil (Rio De Janiero) (Rio De Janiero) – 5:00 AM
- English-speaking country located in Western Europe (GMT) – 8:00 AM
- Europe (Central European Winter Time) (Central European Winter Time) – 9:00 AM
- Europe (Eastern European Winter Time) (Eastern European Winter Time) – 10:00 AM
- Africa, South (Cape Town, Central Africa Time) – 10:00 AM
- India (New Delhi) (New Delhi) – 1:30 PM
- Indonesia (Jakarta) (Jakarta) – 3:00 PM
- Time in Manila, Philippines: 06:00
- Time in Hong Kong: 4 PM
- Time in Singapore: 4 o’clock
- Perth, Australia, 4 o’clock; Sydney, 7 o’clock (Sydney)
- Japan (Tokyo) (Tokyo) – 5:00 PM
- Local Time in Auckland, New Zealand is 9 PM.
You Season 4 Cast
The old cast is staying the same with just a little bit of changes. And additionally, Niccy Lin, Aidan Cheng, Ozioma Whenu, Dario Coates, Sean Pertwee, Brad Alexander, Alison Pargeter, and Adam James have joined the cast as newcomers. below down is the cast list.
- Penn Badgley as Joe Goldberg
- Tati Gabrielle as Marianne Bellamy
- Charlotte Ritchie (Ghosts) as Kate
- Stephen Hagan as Malcolm
- Lukas Gage as Adam
- Tilly Keeper (Eastenders) as Lady Phoebe
- Ed Speleers (Outlander) as Rhys Montrose
- Ben Wiggins as Roald
- Amy Leigh Hickman as Nadia
- Eve Austin as Gemma
You Series Story Till Now
Joe Goldberg (Penn Badgley) was spotted anonymously strolling the streets of Paris in the most recent episode, implying that he had fled the nation after committing murder, abandoning his child, and feigning death.
Joe Goldberg’s behavior suggests that he traveled to Paris to find Tati Gabrielle’s Marianne Bellamy, who had exposed his violent and potentially lethal nature in the season three finale.
The majority of the fourth season will take place in London, where he has assumed a new identity, secured gainful employment, and may have even discovered a new target group.
You Season 4 Plot
After the shocking events of the third season finale, You season 4 episode 1 continues the story. In the final episode, Marianne upped and departed for Paris, and Joe has since abandoned Madre Linda and the United States altogether in search of her.
Joe has relocated to London in pursuit of Marienne and has reportedly become friends with a group of wealthy, self-important snobs in season four. Formerly known as Joe Goldberg, he is now going by the name “Professor Jonathan Moore,” but his past as a criminal still haunts him.
The trailer also gives viewers a look at Joe’s new crush, Kate, who is a neighbor of his and a part of the same group of pals.
The identity of the “Eat the Rich Killer” will be the central mystery of the first five episodes of season 4, which we now know will be a murder mystery on You. Joe is now the target of the unknown individual’s stalking attempts.
Where to watch: You have all three seasons streaming on Netflix now. On Thursday, February 9th, Episode 1 of Season 4 will be released.
You may also like:
- Meet The Premiere Date And Cast Of Survivor Season 44
- Warzone Season 2 Release Date, Ashika Island Map, Loot Changes And More
This post was written by our team after doing good research and collecting information about the series. in the process, we took help from many sites including “english.jagran.com“